801 S Grand Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Pet Friendly: Yes
Mills Act: No
Live Work: Yes
Constructed: AC Martin and Partners - 1985
Modernized: Lee Homes - CIM Group - 2005
801 S. Grand was Originally built in 1985 as the Chase Plaza building by AC Martin Partners. The 22 story structure operated as a commercial building and was acquired by CIM Group in 2003. Together with Lee Homes, the joint venture re-established the building as Los Angeles's first mixed-use retail, office, and residential building.
The bottom floor is all retail, floors 1-10 are office space, and the top 11 floors are known as the Sky Lofts.
These upscale modern soft lofts offer spectacular downtown skyline and sunset views. Units offer floor to ceiling windows, gourmet kitchens, with high end stainless steel appliances, and caeserstone countertops. Sky Lofts exemplifies high style urban living offerring residences a host of luxury amenities, and a prime south park location.
• 22 stories• 132 units
• Retail Level• Floors 1-10 Commercial Office Space
• Floors 11-22 Residental Floors known as Sky Lofts• Fitness Center
• Screening Room• 24 Hour Front Desk & Security
• Theatre• Subterranean Parking
• Spectacular Skyline and Sunset Views• Gourmet Kitchens
• Italian Cabinetry• Stainless Steel Appliances
• Caeserstone Countertops• Hardwood Floors